Thursday, 12 January 2017

The Voice vs. The X-Factor: A Fair Comparison

In the UK, X-Factor 2016 ended a few days before the new year emerged. Some days after 2017, The Voice started. I have been watching talent shows for more than 10 years and now I feel the need to compare these two music competitions which currently are the most popular in the world. The X-Factor preceded The Voice chronologically during the years and this is not their only difference. Some of the fans who like both shows know well the differences, but I will write them down for those that these differences aren’t distinct, with examples from the most recent editions. I characterise my comparison as fair, because I love both shows the same, so there is no subjectivity from my part.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/maria-karvouni/the-voice-vs-the-xfactor-_b_14097070.html

No comments:

Post a Comment